FAQ about Corona
If you do not speak Danish and have any work- or student-related questions about Corona, please contact Konstruktørforeningen by email or phone. Get some few advices about Corona here.
Konstruktørforeningen (KF) has made a special site in Danish with FAQ about Corona, which consist of issues as:
- Can you stay at home due to fear of getting infected?
- Can the employer require you to take leave without notice?
- How should you react as a student – and what is going to happen with the SU grants?
If you are a non-Danish speaking member of the Konstruktørforeningen (KF) and have any work- or student-related questions about Corona, please contact KF by email or phone: 3336 4150.
Furthermore, the International Safety and Health Construction Co-ordinators Organization, ISHCCO, has published some advices in different languages about corona prevention at construction sites – in English, French and German, among others.
Due to the Corona situation, KF has taken a number of measures to limit the infection:
- It is not possible to visit Konstruktørforeningen’s secretariat in person without an appointment.
- KF's meetings and events will mostly be held as webinars. When possible to meet again, KF wille meet the authorities' instructions on the Corona virus. This means that we will take care of:
- Extra high hygiene at the venue, eg increased cleaning and hand sanitizer.
- Fewer participants and the opportunity for proper distance. We do not recommend handshakes and physical contact, and welcome face masks.
- The catering follows the hygiene and packaging rules for food.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your job situation, you are always wellcome to call or email us.
Note, that due to the Corona situation, it is not possible to visit Konstruktørforeningen (KF) in person with out an appointment.Contact KF
Information in English about the Corona
You can also find information about the Corona on these external web pages:
- Danish Health Authority: FAQ on outbreaks of pneumonia caused by novel coronavirus/COVID-19
- Danish Police: Coronavirus/covid-19 in Denmark
- SU: COVID-19 and SU