Join Konstruktørforeningen as a member
There are many kinds of service and benefits to obtain as a member of Konstruktørforeningen. You just have to complete a membership application form.
If you are an architectural technologist or a construction manager, you can join Konstruktørforeningen (KF) as a member and obtain:
- Security: At KF you are certain to receive relevant and personal help and advice, if you encounter problems during your career.
- Value: KF negotiates collective agreements and individual salaries, and provides you with low cost insurance on your house, or against unemployment (A-kasse) and other advantages.
- Visibility: KF works to make the profession – and therefore you – more visible to the public and to the employers in the industry.
- A strong professional community: KF is the voice of the profession.
- Network: KF is your professional network with free professional events.
All service and benefits are targeted both the professional and the student.
Get counselling as a member
As a member you can get counseling on a wide range of issues such as advice and information about employment, pay and working conditions, network and education.
Apply for membership
If you want to apply for membership, complete a membership application form.Membership