Join Konstruktørforeningen as a member
There are many kinds of service and benefits to obtain as a member of Konstruktørforeningen. You just have to complete a membership application form.
If you are an architectural technologist or a construction manager, you can join Konstruktørforeningen (KF) as a member and obtain:
- Security: At KF you are certain to receive relevant and personal help and advice, if you encounter problems during your career.
- Value: KF negotiates collective agreements and individual salaries, and provides you with low cost insurance on your house, or against unemployment (A-kasse) and other advantages.
- Visibility: KF works to make the profession – and therefore you – more visible to the public and to the employers in the industry.
- A strong professional community: KF is the voice of the profession.
- Network: KF is your professional network with free professional events. Occasionally we arrange ‘Meetings for internationals in the building industry’ with different themes of interest for architectural technologists and construction managers with an international background. See information in the box below.
All service and benefits are targeted both the professional and the student.
Get counselling as a member
As a member you can get counseling on a wide range of issues such as advice and information about employment, pay and working conditions, network and education.
Apply for membership
If you want to apply for a membership, complete a membership application form (which is in Danish).Membership
Meetings for internationals in the building industry
KF has arranged a special series of meetings in English – ‘Meetings for internationals in the building industry’ – that address different themes of interest for architectural technologists and construction managers with an international background. The meetings are:
- Working in Denmark – Know your rights and opportunities: Aarhus 22.09 & Copenhagen 05.10 2020
- How to make a carrier in Denmark: Aarhus 18.11 20 2020
It is free to attend the meetings. But you have to be a member of KF and you must register on beforehand.
For other events, see KF.dk/arrangementer.